A positive, well planned, and expertly managed construction project
We know the right questions to ask to ensure your project is designed and managed to meet your end goals - on time and within budget.
Years of contractor based site construction experience
Million in project management experience both as a general contractor and subcontractor in public and private sector
Share your project questions, we'll provide sound advice
Here's how we can help
We offer pavement and site improvement consultation for commercial, industrial, institutional, retail, and high end residential properties with the following focus:
- Project & Construction Management. Aid property owners in the evaluation and selection of engineers and contractors specific to their projects. Manage those providers to complete project design and construction.
- Construction Inspection and Observation. Provide construction oversite to ensure construction and supplied materials meet specifications and project remains within budget.
- Pavement Condition Analysis and Budgeting. Evaluate site condition and provide budgets and strategies for maintenance, repairs, and capital expenditures to meet the client's property investment strategy.
- Design, Plans, and Specifications. Prepare designs and specifications. Develop RFP strategies that identify and engage contractors whose abilities align with the project, providing more competitive bidding and better project results.
- Site Services. Analyze existing site usage, traffic flow, drainage, and ADA compliance. Design solutions as needed.
- Failure Analysis, Project Dispute Mediation and Resolution, and Expert Witness Testimony. Provide insight and examination into pavement and site improvement failures. Assist in resolving contract and project disputes through mediation. Provide expert witness testimony when required.
Why Site Advice?
In my experience as a contractor and consultant, I have often seen times when project managers, engineers, and contractors provide recommendations for their clients without truly understanding the clients' property investment strategy.
As a result, projects became bogged down by conflicting expectations, scope creep and deteriorating relationships. Projects facing this challenge failed, costing the property owners and their suppliers a lot of time, money and good will.
My mission is to change that dynamic.
I have the practical experience and project management knowledge to ask the right questions and identify and accurately assess each client's unique and individual project needs. This allows me to customize each project to align the needs and expectations of all parties, eliminate wasted efforts and bring powerful efficiencies to your paving and construction projects.
Ultimately, my goal is to help you design and manage successful projects that meet your investment strategy.
Founder Site Advice LLC
Meet Joe Teglia
- Owned and operated a major Southeast Wisconsin asphalt and concrete site construction services and asphalt material provider. His focus was in project management, new pavement and pavement reconstruction design, operations management, and asphalt material production.
- Experienced project manager with a career total of both public and private sector infrastructure projects totaling in excess of $300 million.